This is a frequent meal for John and I. I was first introduced to this recipe from my former manager, William. We tried it…and instantly loved it. It’s unbelievably creamy and so good. The recipe is usually displayed at the grocery store and in magazines. The recipe can be seen here.
Total time: 30 mins
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 20 minutes.