I was amazed that a recipe with such little amounts of ingredients could really make such an amazing dish! This one is awesome! It’s easy…and will have your family or loved ones wanting more. I serve it right on top of the Easy Fried Rice that I make.
- 4-5 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 cup Orange Marmalade
- 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Easy Fried Rice
- Cut the chicken into 2 inch cubes and place into slow cooker.
- Cook the Chicken in the slow cooker on high for 3 hours
- Drain the Juice from the slow cooker
- Mix the BBQ sauce, Orange Marmalade, and Soy Sauce in a mixing bowl. Pour Mix over chicken, cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes.
- Serve on top of Easy Fried Rice.