Who doesn’t love fudge at Christmas time!? I personally enjoy peanut butter fudge the best, but my next favorite kind is Sea Salt Chocolate Fudge. Here’s a good recipe for it I found on the internet, and it’s sure to please friends and family. You can take it to a party, or you can enjoy it, watching a Christmas movie on a winter’s night.
Yields: 48 pieces
- 2 cups (12 oz bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a 9-inch square baking dish with aluminum foil.
- In a medium saucepan, combine chocolate chips and condensed milk over low heat. Stir until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Once smooth, take off heat and stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour into baking dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. (Optional: sprinkle sea salt over the top.)
- Pull foil out, cut fudge into pieces and enjoy!