My sister and my mama make the best peanut butter balls. I beg them for them every Christmas. They make them in a milk chocolate and a white chocolate version. I prefer the milk chocolate version…they taste just like Reese’s Cups. My mama prefers the white chocolate ones. Here’s the recipe for you to try. Warning: your family will beg you for them.
- 1 lb chocolate or white chocolate
- 1 lb confectioners’ sugar
- 2 stickers butter (softened)
- 1 18 oz jar peanut butter
- In a large bowl, mix together confectioners’ sugar, butter, and peanut butter until creamy.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch round balls and chill for 1 hour.
- After the hour, melt chocolate or white chocolate.
- Dip the chilled peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper and let sit until firm.