I trust everyone’s December is off to a great start! If anyone has tried recipes on here, how has it gone? Troubles? Comments? Please feel free to let me know! 🙂 I realize that JRB is dessert heavy, and I’m working on it, but here’s another candy recipe to help spread Christmas cheer! 🙂
Total time: 2 hrs 10 mins
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
- 1 (12 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/8 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 1/2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with wax paper.
- Combine peanuts and marshmallows in a bowl, set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate and butter until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Stir in condensed milk.
- Pour peanut/marshmellow mixture into chocolate mixture; Pour into prepared pan and chill until firm about 2 hours. Cut into squares.