These meatballs are great on pasta, or served on rolls for a great meatball sub!
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tbs dried onions
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 slices bread, soaked in milk
- 6 cups favorite marinara sauce, heated
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except marinara sauce and mix well. Form into small meatballs. Add to boiling water and cook until they float to the top of the pan. Drain and add to marinara sauce.