Mmmm…potatoes and cheese. Not too much more in the world is as delicious as these two items!
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 10 3/4-oz cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 4 cups frozen steak fries
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Stir the soup, milk, garlic and onion in a large bowl. Stir in the potatoes.
- Place the potato mixture on 4 (14-inch) squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Sprinkle with paprika. Fold the foil to make packets.
- Place packets on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.