This recipe is something so simple to whip up in no time! In a bind and need to have a dip for vegetables or breadsticks? This is perfect for you!
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 16-oz container sour cream.
- 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
- You can stir in one of the following:
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- 1 tsp jarred roasted minced garlic
- 1 8.5-oz can artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- Mix sour cream and salad dressing mix. You can stir in 1 other optional ingredients, if desired. Cover. Refrigerate.