Replicate the flavor of slow smoked barbecue ribs with this spice rub which features McCormick Smokehouse Ground Black Pepper.
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Smokehouse Ground Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3 pounds pork baby back ribs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix 1 teaspoon each paprika, Smokehouse Pepper and seasoned salt in small bowl.
- Place ribs in foil-lined baking pan. Rub spice mixture evenly on meat side of ribs. Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until meat starts to pull away from bones. Mix honey, vinegar, remaining 1 teaspoon each paprika and Smokehouse Pepper, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt in small bowl. Brush ribs with honey mixture. Bake 5 minutes longer or until ribs are glazed.