Have a crowd to feed? Arm yourself with five easy ingredients. A few minutes of prep, and you’ll have a delicious veggie casserole in the oven.
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
- 2 bags (24 oz each) Green Giant frozen broccoli & three cheese sauce
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper, if desired
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Reserve 1 cup French-fried onions for topping.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, mix remaining onions, the broccoli, cream cheese, bell pepper and red pepper sauce. Cover; cook over medium-low heat about 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking, until sauce chips are melted. Transfer to ungreased 2- to 3-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered 20 to 25 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Sprinkle reserved onions around outer edge of casserole; bake 5 minutes longer.