Need an item to serve at a Christmas party…or to take to one? This pie is so quick and easy to make…plus, you can make it the night before.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 package 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 can 8oz crushed pineapple
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 container 8oz cool whip
- Cream together your cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer for 3-4 minutes. Now add in the pineapple, coconut , and pecans and mix together very well. Now fold in half of the whipped topping and mix well together. Pour into the graham cracker pie shell.
- Take the other half of the cool whip and place it on top of the pie. Toast the tablespoon of reserved coconut to golden brown under your broiler and sprinkle it on top of your pie for garnish. Cover the pie and place back in the freezer. When ready to serve let the pie thaw just enough to be able to be able to cut your pie.
- You can if you wish garnish the top of your pie with a maraschino cherry.