Baked biscuit bundles hide a flavorful treasure of a pork filling.
- 6 oz ground pork
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 3/4 cups finely chopped napa cabbage
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh garlic chives or chives (1-oz package)
- 1 can large layered refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line large cookie sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
- In medium bowl, mix pork, soy sauce, oil, ginger, 1/8 teaspoon sea salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Add cabbage and chives; mix until well blended.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; separate each biscuit evenly into 2 layers, making 16 dough rounds. Spoon 1 rounded tablespoon pork mixture onto center of each biscuit round; stretch biscuit dough up around ball to cover completely. Pinch edges together on top to seal. Place seam side up 1 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.