These pretzel twists are sure to be a hit at any party!
- 1 can refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons baking soda
- 1 cup water
- 1 egg, beaten
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray, or line with cooking parchment paper. Unroll dough. Starting at center, press dough to 14×10-inch rectangle.
- In small bowl, mix shredded cheese and pepper. Sprinkle cheese mixture over dough; press cheese lightly onto dough using waxed paper. Cut lengthwise in half. Cut into 1-inch strips, making 28 strips. Gently twist each strip 3 to 4 times; place twists on waxed paper.
- In microwavable bowl, stir baking soda and water. Microwave uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Brush twists with baking soda mixture. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Brush twists with beaten egg. Place twists 1/2 inch apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Serve these pretzel bites with your favorite mustard.
- Serve with your favorite hot cheese dip.