Today at Joie’s Recipe Box, it seems to have been snack and appetizer day, so I’ll post you one more. 🙂 These sausage balls are perfect for breakfast and great for the holidays.
- 2 cups baking mix
- 1 pound shredded extra-sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 pound pork sausage, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Mix baking mix, Cheddar cheese, and pork sausage together in a bowl. Roll mixture into golf ball-sized balls; arrange balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are no longer pink in the middle and browned on the outside, 25 to 30 minutes.