This is a reliable recipe that everyone seems to love. I wanted to include it on here since it’s one of the recipes we use here! This traditional casserole made with cut green beans, cream of mushroom soup, and French fried onions is the perfect addition to your holiday table.
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 cups cooked cut green beans
- 2 2/3 cups French’s® French Fried Onions
- Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 min. or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining onions. Bake for 5 min. more.
- For a festive touch, stir in 1/2 cup chopped red pepper with soup.
- Green Bean Casserole Cheese Lovers: Omit soy sauce. Stir in 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese with soup. Sprinkle additional cheese as desired when topping with onions.