What’s better on a cold and snowy night than something warm to drink? This tea is perfect for such a night…well…with or without snow. It’s also great when you have a cold or a sniffle. You can add a little honey and lemon to taste for each cup, if preferred, but I don’t. 🙂
- 20 ounces tang powdered drink mix (one full tub)
- 1/3 cup lemon-flavored instant tea
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (or 3 if you like it sweeter)
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- To enjoy: stir 2-3 heaping teaspoons into a mug of hot water and adjust to suit your own taste.
- This mix starts to harden in the jar after six months or so, so drink up!