Here’s another recipe my sister wanted me to share with you! 🙂 This is a super simple recipe, and perfect for pairing with pasta or soup!
- Pizza dough (refrigerated or your own recipe)
- Garlic Butter
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll out pizza dough and spread a nice layer of butter and sprinkle liberally with cheese.
- Roll up the dough, and slice (The thickness is up to you, but the baking time will vary with thickness.) and place on baking sheet, then sprinkle with a bit more cheese.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and rolls are golden brown!
- If time allows, allow the rolls to proof for at least 30 minutes.