Over the next couple of days, I’ll be sharing some recipes for mixes to give out as gifts. These are always fun and help really give the recipient a little gift that keeps on giving! First up, Spicy Winter Tea Mix! After a long day, there’s nothing better than sipping a warm beverage, surrounded by the love of friends and family!
This recipe will make 3 1/2 cups of dry mix. You can be the judge of how much to put in each gift. You can use Mason jars, ziploc bags, or any other airtight containers.
- 1 1/4 cup orange drink mix
- 3/4 cup sweetened instant tea
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- .23-oz pkg lemonade drink mix
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3 oz pkg apricot gelatin
- 9 oz pkg red cinnamon candies
- Combine all ingredients together and store in airtight containers.
Attach this label to your gift (click to enlarge):