Today’s recipes have all been ones that my sister wanted me to share, so I’ll round them out with this one. She has several more that she wants to share, so there will be more. 🙂
- 1 package string cheese
- 1 cup panko
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Marinara sauce
- Ranch Dressing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice string cheese in half.
- In a mixing bowl, combine equal parts panko and italian bread crumbs.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat eggs and milk.
- Put the flour in a third mixing bowl and roll each cheese in the flour.
- Dip the floured cheese in the egg mixture, then dredge in the bread crumb mixture.
- When all cheese has been coated, freeze for 30 minutes, then place on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 8-10 minutes and serve with marinara or ranch dressing.