These delightfully fluffy cookies aren’t too sweet or overly rich, but just perfect. They are a beautiful combination of pumpkin bread with a hint of white chocolate –in cookie form!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup solid packed pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F. In a small bowl, sift the flour, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and baking soda together. Set aside.
- In a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin puree, then scrape down the bowl. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until combined, then mix in the flour mixture. Stir in the white chocolate chips and pecans. Drop dough by rounded tablespoon at least 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, waxed paper or a silicone baking mat. Bake at 325°F for 15-20 minutes or until just set.