This side dish is perfect for a quick dish for your family’s meal.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) broccoli cheese soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 medium potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), cooked and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it’s tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the soup, milk, pepper and potatoes in the skillet and heat through. Sprinkle with parsley.