No bake chocolate lasagna -layers of crushed oreos, cream, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips!
- 36 regular OREO’s
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip, divided
- 2 (3.9 oz) pkg. chocolate instant pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Butter a 9×13 dish and set aside.
- Crush OREO’s in a zip top bag with a rolling pin. Add melted butter into the bag and mix until combined. Press OREO mixture into the bottom of the dish and place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl whip the cream cheese until fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk and sugar. Mix until combined. Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip, then spread the mixture lightly over the crust. Place in the fridge for another 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl combine the chocolate pudding and cold milk. Whisk together until thick. Then spread over the top of the cream cheese layer. Place back in the fridge for another 5-10 minutes to allow pudding to set.
- Once pudding has set spread remaining Cool Whip on the chocolate layer and then top with chocolate chips. Place in the fridge for 3-4 hours before serving.