This recipe would be great for any children visiting for Christmas Eve or Christmas day…or as a great stocking stuffer!
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (10-1/2 oz.) mini marshmallows
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O, any flavor
- 3 qt. (12 cups) popped popcorn
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until marshmallows are puffed. Add dry gelatin mix; stir until blended.
- Add to popcorn in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Shape into 16 balls with greased or moistened hands. Cool completely.