Here’s a great quiche for the veggie lovers in your home—made with chopped spinach, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- 1 frozen puff pastry sheet (1/2 of 17.3-oz. pkg.), thawed
- 1 tsp. oil
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar & monterey jack cheeses
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped fresh basil
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cupmayo with olive oil mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup milk
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Press pastry onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray; trim edge.
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add peppers; cook and stir 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Stir in spinach and tomatoes; cook 1 min. Spoon into crust; top with cheese and basil.
- Whisk remaining ingredients until blended; pour over ingredients in pie plate.
- Bake 30 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve.