It’s crunch time, eh elves? This recipe allows you to put it together, then pull it out of the fridge and make later!
- 1/2 cup salad dressing-style mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pkg (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 16 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk dressing and flour in medium saucepan until blended. Gradually stir in milk. Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly; cook and stir until thickened. Add 1 cup cheese; cook until melted, stirring constantly. Reserve 1 cup sauce.
- Stir chicken, salsa and parsley into remaining sauce; spoon 1/3 cup down center of each tortilla. Roll up. Place 8 roll-ups, seam-sides down, in each of 2 (13×9-inch) baking dishes sprayed with cooking spray; top with reserved sauce and remaining cheese.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through.