The easiest, tastiest way to feed a crowd? This bone-in ham—made tender, juicy and flavorful from a slow-cooker simmer in a sweet and savory sauce.
- 1 (7-lb.) skinless bone-in ham (shank or butt-end portion)
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 can (14 oz.) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- Place ham in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix barbecue sauce, honey and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Stir in pineapple; pour over ham. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 4 hours or until ham is heated through, turning after 2 hours.
- Transfer ham to platter, reserving sauce in slow cooker; cover ham to keep warm. Whisk cornstarch and water until blended. Add to reserved sauce; cook, uncovered, 5 min. or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve with the ham.