Rolled up with tender chopped chicken and salsa in a luscious sour cream and cheese sauce, these weeknight-quick enchiladas are a surefire family pleaser.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1-1/4 cups sour cream, divided
- 1-1/2 cups shredded colby & monterey jack cheeses, divided
- 1 cup salsa, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 10 flour tortillas (6 inch)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine chicken, 1 cup each sour cream and cheese, 1/4 cup salsa, cilantro and cumin.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam-sides down, in 13×9-inch baking dish; top with remaining salsa. Cover.
- Bake 30 min. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and remaining sour cream.