Here it is! Christmas day!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family! Thank you for joining Joie’s Recipe Box for the 30 days of Christmas celebration. Today’s recipe is an easy one. Spend time with your family today and make the most of it! Cinnamon Coffee is a delightful finale to a great meal. If you’re pressed for time, skip dessert and serve this coffee instead. Ground cinnamon adds a new dimension to the flavor and you can cap it off with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Serves: Makes 6 servings
- 3/4 cup ground dark roast coffee, (regular or decaffeinated)
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 6 cups water
- Place coffee, sugar and cinnamon in filter in brew basket of coffee maker. Place vanilla in empty pot of coffee maker. Add water to coffee maker; brew as directed.
- Pour into serving cups. Garnish with whipped cream and additional cinnamon, if desired.