One bite of this rich, chocolaty, strawberry-topped waffle and your family will think they’re living in a French bistro. Nope—just home, tasty home.
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp.baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- Heat lightly greased Belgian waffle maker (or regular waffle iron if you don’t have a Belgian one).
- Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted; set aside.
- Mix flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Add milk, sour cream, eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Use batter to make 8 waffles as directed in manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve warm topped with berries and powdered sugar.