A touch of orange zest makes these fluffy buttermilk pancakes wake-up-your-taste-buds delicious. The gooey, melty chocolate chunks? We think they speak for themselves.
- 2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tsp. butter or margarine, melted
- Zest from 1 orange
- 1/2 tsp. oil
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl.
- Whisk remaining ingredients until well blended. Add to flour mixture; mix well.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle or into hot skillet sprayed with cooking spray, using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake; cook until bubbles form on tops, then turn to brown other sides.