This recipe makes for a quick breakfast or even a Breakfast for dinner!
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup real bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix baking mix, eggs, milk and syrup. Stir in half of the cheese.
- Pour into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 15 min. Top with bacon bits and remaining cheese. Bake an additional 5 min. or until pancake is cooked through and cheese is melted. Cut into 8 squares to serve.