Double delicious! Nestle a bite-size peanut butter cup in a just-baked peanut butter cookie.
- 1 roll refrigerated peanut butter cookies
- 1 cup miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- 24 miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir or knead in baking bits and peanuts until well blended.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by 24 heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart; flatten each slightly with fingers.
- Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately top each cookie with 1 peanut butter cup; press lightly into dough. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Let cookies stand until peanut butter cups are set before storing, about 3 hours.