What’s old is new again, and so’s this classic appetizer. Crispy won ton wrappers hold a creamy mixture of crab meat for a better-for-you bite that will never go out of style.
- 1 can (6 oz.) crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) neufchatel Cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 12 won ton wrappers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Place 1 won ton wrapper in each of 12 muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray, extending edges of wrapper over rim of cup. Fill with crab mixture.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until edges of cups are golden brown and filling is heated through.