Fall is here! It’s officially pumpkin season! I’m officially addicted to Pumpkin Spice Lattes…not just from fancy coffee places, but pretty much from anywhere. lol. John found this recipe on Facebook and showed me. I was itching to try it!! 🙂 So, we did. And it’s sooo delicious! 🙂 I wanted to share it with you! Enjoy!
- 2 15 oz cans canned pumpkin
- 1/2 c. apple cider
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- Pour all ingredients into the slow cooker and stir until smooth.
- Cover and cook on high for two to three hours, stirring every hour.
- When desired consistency is reached, store refrigerated in mason jars.